15 Minute full body workout you must try today
Here’s a workout routine that takes up only 15 minutes of your day, so you have very little reason to not try out.
- Jumping Squats(2 sets, 15 reps)
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and start by doing a regular squat.
- Once in the lower position, jump explosively as high as you can.
- When landing, lower your body back into squat position.
- Spiderman Push-ups(2 sets, 15 reps)
- Get into plank position with your hands placed under your shoulders and your body aligned in a straight line.
- lowering your torso, bend your elbows out to the side and bend your left knee to make it touch your left elbow.
- Return to the plank position and repeat on the right side.
- Split Alternating Squat Jumps(2 sets, 15 reps)
- Stand upright with your left foot put forward and right foot placed slightly backward.
- Lower yourself into the lunge position until your left thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Jump as high as you can and change position, so you are now landing with your right leg in front if you. Lower into the lunge position again.
- Dynamic Clap push up
- Placing your hands shoulder-width apart, get into the basic push-up position.
- Explosively push yourself upwards, extending your elbows.
- While your hands are off the ground, clap them together. Return by lowering yourself back to the starting position.
- Bodyweight waking lunge(2 sets, 15 reps)
- Standing with your feet shoulder-width apart, place your hands on your hips.
- Step forward with your left leg and squat down till your whole body is lowered to the floor.
- Push down through your front heel and extend both knees to raise yourself back up. Repeat the same on your right side.
(2 sets, 15 reps)