How to speed up your Metabolism?
Metabolism is the sum of everything your body does. Each time you eat, enzymes in your body’s cells break down the food and turn into energy that keeps your heart beating, your mind thinking, and your legs churning during a grueling workout.
3 Ways to enhan
- Eat five to six small but frequent meals: This helps to keep metabolism active and also allows easy digestions. You may note that after a big starchy meal one tends to feel bloated and at times dizzy or sleepy. It is best to break your meals into two parts so that you get all nutrients for the day and feel good after eating.
- Enjoy raw produce: Yes, fruits, salads and sprouts should be your one meal of the day to increase fibre consumption that cleanses system. Eating raw also ensure that you get natural vitamins and enzymes that help in metabolic boost and helps weight loss.
- Get more Vitamin D: This vitamin is essential for boosting your metabolism. You can get most of it through sunlight. Expose your skin to early morning sunlight.
Secrets to boost your metabolism:
- Keep dinner light: A soup and salad or poridge and even a boiled pulse salad or raw papaya salad with bits of tofu/paneer/egg white makes a great supper. Eating sinner two hours before nap and keeping last meal light will surely help you fight belly bulge.
- Walk as much as you can: Brisk walk should be a part of your daily chore. Walking as fast as 4 km per hour for 45-60 mins helps regulate adrenaline and stress hormones. This directly helps improve your overall health state and shows best results on long term weight maintenance.
- Skip the alcohol: When you have a drink you burn less fat, and more slowly than usual, because the alcohol is used as fuel instead.