Things you should never do before a workout session
Before workout too much of water is bad for you!!!
- Excessive consumption of water leads to decreased salt in the blood, which is needed for many bodily functions.
- Water intoxication symptoms include dizziness, nausea and confusion. Drink a max of 1 or 2 cups of water atleast 30 mins prior to your workout.
If you’re stressed out? Avoid doing a workout.
1. Did you know when you are in a state of stress your body releases high level of cortisol, which breaks down muscle tissue and encourages body fat storage?
2. So try to avoid stressful situations, if at all possible, before heading to the gym.
Never go gyming on an empty stomach-
1. Your body needs energy to be able to engage in exercises in an effective and efficient manner. When your stomach is empty, your body will not have the proper fuel for any movement.
2. Before you hit the gym, take complex carbohydrates like whole grain cereals, whole grain crackers, fresh fruits, yogurt or a handful of nuts. Ideally you should aim at taking anything 1 hour to 30 mins prior exercising.