Egg Noodles | Easy egg recipe | Healthy Lifestyle
A simple easy to prepare a healthy and filling snack. This snack is loved by every age group. The best part is noodles are gluten-free i.e. made purely of eggs. You can have it in your breakfast or snack on it with your evening tea.
- Onion(finely chopped)- 2
- Tomato(finely chopped)- 1
- Capsicum(finely chopped)- 3
- Ginger-garlic paste- 1Tbsp
- Chilli powder- 1tsp (as per your choice)
- Mixed herbs- 2tbsp
- Salt (to taste)
- Soya sauce- 1tbsp (Optional)
- Crack open 4 eggs and add them into a bowl. Whisk them with salt. Heat a non-stick pan and make 4 thin omelets.
- Once the thin omelets cool down, roll them and make thin slices.
- In a wok/kadhai, heat oil(1 tbsp), add chopped onions and fry them for few minutes.
- Then add ginger-garlic paste, and saute for a few minutes, until the raw smell goes away.
- Add chopped tomatoes and saute it till it’s mushy.
- Add all the dry spices, chili powder, coriander powder, and mixed herbs. Mix them well.
- Now add chopped capsicum and saute it just enough so it’s crispy and juicy. At this point, you can add soya sauce if you like the Chinese flavor or you can skin soya sauce.
- Once capsicum is cooked, add egg noodles and mix them slowly, so that egg noodles don’t break. Switch off the flame.
- Serve this delicious egg noodles as a breakfast or an evening snack.