Chana Aur Palak Ka Pulao
1tsp Ginger Garlic paste
1 Red Bell Pepper(Chopped)
1/2 cup Chopped spinach
1/4 tsp turmeric powder
1/2 tsp Cumin powder
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
1 cup Kabuli chana (soaked and boiled)
2 cups Basmati rice(250gms)
350 ml water
Fresh coriander and mint
leaves for Garnish
100 ml milk
- Heat Amway Queen stock pot/sauce pan on the medium heat.
- Add onion, tomatoes, 6tbsp of water(or 2 tbsp of ghee). Cook until onion and tomatoes are soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and mix well until all the masalas are cooked.
- Add chana and chopped spinach.
- Add basmati rice and mix with the masala(with care).
- Add and stir in the water and milk and bring to a boil. Add red bell pepper, reduce heat to low and cover the pan with lid. Cook for 12-15 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped coriander and mint leaves,
- Serve hot with raita.
If you like this recipe, check out my Easy Healthy Breakfast recipes too.